Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Skip Beat Button

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

In version 1.12 there was a pretty handy skip beat button ... but I can't seem to find in v2.0? Is this no longer supported in v2.0? If so, please reinsert this feature because it is verrrrrrry handy for gettin two songs perfect in sync ... so not only beat but also strings etc ...

Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 1:15 pm
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This feature is still supported in 2.0. I know because I use it and you're correct, it can be very useful. What you have to do is add a keyoard shortcut for it because I don't think the standard shortcut keys include it.

Go to the setup screen and click the 'Shortcuts... ' link.
Select 'Add...' then choose skip beat, then assign your chosen key.

Hey Presto - Your skip beat function is now working!!

Regards, Yoda.

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 2:38 pm
hmm ... you're right, i already skimmed a zillion times through that shortcuts list ... and i never saw it ... until now!
Tnx

Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 3:19 pm
I used the w button for it but the strange thing is when i press the w button nothing happens ... :/
any help?

Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 3:23 pm
Make sure 'w' isn't being used for anything else and then try quitting the program and starting it up again.

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 4:59 pm
When you setup the shortcut did you select active desk? If you did make sure the desk you want to skip is the active one.

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 5:09 pm
It works fine now, the w button, it seems that the shortcut starts working from the moment you load a second song ...
everything fine now!

tnx for the replies Yoda

Greetz, Dj T-bone

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 6:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)