Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: interesting buttons on some recent skins

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
HHmmmm there are now 2 skins up with new interesting buttons that don't do anything (yet). What do the authors of these skins know that the rest of the world doesn't know? Or am I the only one in the dark? The best I can tell from the MDJ skin is that the effects will be able to be activated from face of the deck, and that looping will be able to be accessed from face of the deck as well. Any other cool news? How did these guys find out in advance? Is there any word on improving the auto play functionality? I've seen an annon post suggesting early Feb as when the next version is coming out. Is this a rumor? Can anyone confirm it? C'mon guys, I'm going nuts here... hehehe

Maintaining sanity,
(but just barely)

Rick

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 2:43 pm
I agree, if the newest skin tells us something...I am REALLY excited. It looks like it combines the best of Atomixmp3 AND Traktor!!!!! Finally! Atomix would win hands down!

Keep Mixin'
Ronny582

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 3:24 pm
Has these new functions been confirmed by the atomix-team...? Or are people just making skins, with the hope that they will be added to future updates...?

These features are very much needed... but lets not jump to conclusions that they are going to be on the next update... though I have faith in that they will be developed in the future..

Funny way of making your wishlist...

hadet

-Jim Nordic

Mensajes Tue 22 Jan 02 @ 7:46 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
The buttons will really work in 2.1. There are e.g. loop-buttons provided! You can take a look at the skin-developper page for more information.

Greetz, ikke

Mensajes Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 12:45 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok ok here some officials news! We have tested this skins under a pre-alpha version of the 2.1 version and they work perfectly. We have in deed release some technicals not about new Skins instruction to put in XML files.

These instructions are available on the website, using the Skin Developper section. (Support)

Mensajes Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 1:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)