Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Hercules Dj console help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ShamuHome userMember since 2003
Hi, I wanted to know how you scratch with the jog wheel and the song that is playing. I have suceeded in scratching with the mouse, the joystick on the console but not the jog wheel for the songs that are being played, I can scratch using the jog wheel if the is no song playing, but why can I scratch the song playing with the mouse and not the wheel...? If anyone can help, maybey I overlooked something in the settings...setup somethiing help....

Shamu

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 7:26 pm
robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi

The VDJ that comes with the Hercules controller unfortunately doesn't let you scratch with the jog wheels on tracks that are playing. This was something that Atomix told us a few months ago so there's a few threads about it if you have a look around here.

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 7:37 pm
Thkx, Is this the same in the full ver as well..?

S.

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:29 pm
In the Dj console You a version of VIRTUALDJ specially shapped for the dj console , but this is not the full version, that why you don't have any serial.

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:41 pm
This I know but if I buy the soft can I use the jog wheels to scratch the playing song?

Shamu

Mensajes Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 11:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)