Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Simple Skins

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey All

I just submitted 3 new skins. They are very simple and just have the functionality I need to do my job. (Wedding DJ) I hope someone else will find them usefull. Let me know what you think. As I learned more the better they got. As you could probably tell.

Jim

KoolDJ

Also visit my web-sight & let mw know what you think.

www.kool-kuts.com

Mensajes Thu 06 Jun 02 @ 10:39 pm
hope to see em on-line soon ...
greetz

Mensajes Fri 07 Jun 02 @ 5:18 am
your site is cool but it doesnt mention you use atomixmp3!!

Mensajes Sun 09 Jun 02 @ 2:04 pm
Your right, I'm going to add it soon.

Thanks

Jimbo

Mensajes Mon 10 Jun 02 @ 3:58 pm
I think your skins are to simple. You can do the same thinks white Winamp!

Maybe its enoght for your need, but I can't never use your skins!

Look at my skin, it 'll be online in a few days, named: Tropical Chillout...and say what you think!

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 4:33 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello,

I love to use the simple skin in my bar.

Finnaly i found a dj that play's all sort's of music, it seems that the autobeatmatch engine of atomixmp3 atracks a lotta house, techno etc. fan's, and that because atomixmp3 gives them the change to be like there favorite Dj's and that's great for them.

But still atomix can be used in a much more proffesional way, like as a intand music-player for bars, pub's, clubs and many other public places.

And of cource by Party Dj's and wedding Dj's!

I want to use it as a allround player!, but there are a few things that i miss.

Like you still have to use the keyboard, even when you buy the controller!!!, That's unproffesional!!!
I want a digital keyboard (witch pops-up when you want to search for a song) buildt in atomix to search for a song with the mouse!!, Why still use the Shift button to move more than one song from the musiclist to the playlist just ad a button between the two that will replace the shift.
And the biggest problem is the autogain i prefer a dynamics processor like in Ots-juke, VDJ2 or BPM studio.

I am renting three music computers right now, one is from www.maxxmusic.nl and two from www.muziekcomputer.nl
The maxxplayer is a peace of hardware that looks like a cd-player and it will play instant muziek in my restaurant (but you have to update it every month)

The other two are placed in my Party and Pool Pub and in my MusicCafé (they need to be updated every month to)

The Music-updates are costing me 60 Euro's every month for each machine)

I tryed to replace on by atomix so i ripped like all my cd's for like 7 month's, but what a trip! the biggest problem is that the volume level isn't stabel, and you need the use of the keyboard that takes a lotta space and doesn't live long in a bar!.

So for now i only use atomixmp3 for live mixing at party's
And your simple skin is Almost perfect for me.

But couldt you add at to the first simple skin:.......

1. pitch-sliders (because some songs sound better when the go faster)
2. the autogain option wouldt be nice because the still didn't implanted a good dynamics processor.
3. the autobeatmatch button without the graphics (so whe can make nicer fade in and outs on dance music)

Please could you do this for me, because i really don't now where to start, skin making is somthing i do not understand!!

For the rest i like your skins.

Grtz Salva

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 10:56 am
Thanks, I was hoping someone would find them usefull. I an in the middle of creating a new skin. I will add the features that you want into that one. Thanks for the input.

Jimbo

Why do you rent the computers? Why not just build them yourself. I have built a kickass pc that is rack mounted for cheap money. I also use a samsung flat panel monitor.

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 4:03 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool that you will take the time!.

I all ready build a music-server with a raid controller that will make a automatic mirrow copy to a third drive the master drive is rackmounted in a slave so i can pull it out and upgrade it at home, i tried to work with a tochscreen but atomixmp3 is not ready for it yet.
So now i work with a 15" NEC TFT.

The problem for using it in the bar is that, i didn't found software yet that is simple in use ande has a good Dynamics Processor!.

I tried it with Atomixmp3 but the autogain seem to fail sometimes, so songs will play to loud or to quiet so i had to adjust it to much on the mixer.

I tryed Bpm studio it was leveling the mp3's good but to complex in use for my employees.

And i have a lot of music in the pc that is downloaded, and in the Netherland you will get a big fine when the find out!!!.

But with the perfect software i would give up the rentals, for now i only use it for party's and live mixing in my own bars.

Grtz Salva.

Mensajes Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 9:31 pm
Sounds good !!! I built mine with a raid controller also. Nothing like piece of mind.

Jimbo

Mensajes Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 10:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)