Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: To Janosch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi i saw you did a stanton turntable update too, with the turntable arm problem fixed, but the problem isn't fixed! Did Yanx made a mistake or something with the code, didn't he test it first? Or did you made a mistake? I don't have the time right now to check this myself in the code, so i hope you can tell me... Thanks...

BTW: I am curious what you think of my Stanton Turntable Update, because you are the skinmaster i just want to know...

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 12:42 pm
Hi cooldirkth,
well i've tested the code and for me it works fine.
If you hit the play button the arm moves to the LP.
Without the code when you click with the mouse on the arm the arm moves and the music will stop. With the code the arm moves too but the music don't stop. So the problem is fixed.
So you only can stop the music by hitting the stop button.

Your skin is great too, sorry that i don't give a comment to your skin right now.
The only thing is the magic button. Because i wan't let the turntable as realistic as it is.
The circle songposition is very nice.

I read you come from Holland. Where did you life? Twente maybe?

i life in germany aan de hollandse grens !

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 4:48 pm
That is not true, It doesn't work, if i click on the arm, the music still pauses.... Schade, but I live near Rotterdam...

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 5:34 pm
i have even downloaded it again but it wont work

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 10:10 pm
mmmmmmh i've tested it again. It works (music don't stop).
Don't know what the problem is.
I'm going to download the updated skin and test it.

Yes schade. I life near Enschede (i think you know)

Mensajes Tue 11 Jun 02 @ 11:33 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I think lotsa users know Enschede... OK not funny ;)

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 11:51 am
Even I know where Enschede is.. mostly because it's the city that almost went out with a bang.. :oP

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 1:03 pm
@cooldirkth
you're right.The downloaded version of the skin doesn't work.
mmmmh, maybe i put the old files in the zip-file (don't know).

I have upload the updated working skin again today.

Thanks for information cooldirkth !

greetz,
Janosch

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 3:03 pm
thank you

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 11:41 pm
@cooldirkth again
the updated skin is online now.
Could you please download it again. It should work now.
Thanks

Janosch

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 11:42 pm
yes i just dowloaded it again, it works now and it works very very fine... Thank you very much, thank you also to yanx because of course it was some smart thinking of him... Too bad i submitted my new 800x600 update of the Stanton skin today just before you made the armbug fixed!

p.s. i am now creating a fancy paper skin, i don't think there is much need for such a skin, but what the hell, i should have made such a simple skin in a few hours...

Thanks again

Mensajes Wed 12 Jun 02 @ 11:49 pm
paper-skin? You mean like the ol' classic Handdrawn skin for Winamp with "pencil" written/drawn controls? Could be cool to see :)

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 9:39 am
yes, i was also inspirated by that winamp skin

Mensajes Thu 13 Jun 02 @ 12:52 pm
hey cooldirkth, does your stanton update have the arm fixed? i dont seem to be able to fix the arm :

however, big props to janosch and yourself for the work on the stanton skins....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy :)

Mensajes Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 12:01 am
thanks, no my stanton skin doesn't have the arm fixed, however janosch has updated the stanton skin with the arm fixed and it works since yesterday (he made a mistake the first time), but of course on his version there isn't a circle songpositioner but if you don't use it anyway it doesn't matter...

Mensajes Fri 14 Jun 02 @ 5:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)