Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: PDX-2000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

groyn02Home userMember since 2002
I have created a new turntable skin based on 2 Vestax PDX-2000 Turntables and an adapted Pioneer DJM-500 Mixer.
The Atomix guys haven't put it up (been waiting 3 weeks. Sent it twice) so if anyone wants to check it out here's the address...

http://home.iprimus.com.au/groyn/2PDXz.zip

Mensajes Fri 21 Jun 02 @ 5:27 pm
bluffHome userMember since 2002
i just downloaded it.
and i must say the idea is good but the color isn´t!

why orange? i think i add it to blue or so (for me!)

nice idea to present your skin on an other side, if they don´t load your skin on atomixmp3.com/skins ....

do you can support my skin too ? no i am just joking...but still waiting to see my skin downloadable ...

Mensajes Sat 22 Jun 02 @ 5:48 pm
Glad you like it. You get used to the colours after a while. Its different and I think its fair to say that there is no other skin on here quite like it. You can always invert the colours in Photoshop so that you have blue on black rather than orange on white (but you get a more jagged appearance). And you'll have to adjust the text colours in the .xml.

More feedback please.

Mensajes Sat 22 Jun 02 @ 8:47 pm
dude it's been posted for a while now. you never clicked on "show all submissions"

Mensajes Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 12:45 am
Nah, this is an update. FaderEQ added, altered beattap, colour-coordinated browser window, realistic-looking vinyl, buttons fixed, song position bar added.

Mensajes Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 6:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)