Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: automatic mixing

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

co0ldjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it would be a great feature if u put an option near the automatic mixing like it starts when the 1st-2nd-3rd-4-5-6-7-8-9-10--> 20 beats of the song
and it ends at 1st-2nd-3rd-4-5-6-7-8-9-10--> 20 beat of the song
if u do this option and i hop that u had understanded me what do i mean. it would be tooo great for something like the automatic mixing

co0ldj

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 9:43 am
peteHome userMember since 2004
I tried atomix (2.2) recently and I was impressed, but then I heard about Virtual DJ and tried that (1.7b). Most things are much better, but I am certain that you should put in more options on the automatic mixer. There are in fact more options in the original atomix 2.2. I dont even think you can overide the places at which you start/stop mixing any more. Also, there are a few interesting options discussed in the online manual like selecting smart mode e.t.c that are not actually implemented in the software! I am now unsure which I should buy, or not buy and wait and hope a version is brought out with more automatic mixing controls. I am certain that many others will have the same view on this - the more controls the better, especially on such a powerful tool, else its a bit of a waste dont you think?

Mensajes Mon 05 Jan 04 @ 7:19 pm
well ya u r right about that and i c the atomix has better for automatic use than vdj but what should u do
because not always there will be beatmatching betweem the songs

Mensajes Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 6:24 pm
can some one do it

Mensajes Thu 29 Jan 04 @ 10:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)