Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: mixing on a laptop

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How is everyone mixing with two sound cards at the clubs. Do you carry a desktop PC and set it up or what. I have a laptop and I haven't seen any external/PCMCIA sound cards. How would I go about installing 2 soundcards?

Mensajes Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 3:46 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well I suggest you hold out on buying 2 soundcards in the new version it has a feature that allows you to use 1 soundcard to have dual output. I have used it, it is amazing. Save your money.

DJ Homeboy

Mensajes Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 7:47 pm
????????? i guess you have mono output then? anyhow, i have bought two hama USB soundcards for my laptop... So it's not for the pcmia slot, but to put in the usb port... Very good stuff, no latency etc... Only 35$ a piece!!!!!!!! I bought it at www.conrad.nl, but i guess you don't live in the netherlands, so that isn't musch help to you....

Mensajes Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 7:22 pm
Anyone tried the Telex USB device ?

When you have the on-board sound card and the USB device, are the sound levels/quality the same ?

Mensajes Mon 18 Mar 02 @ 8:07 pm
Sound Blaster makes an external soundcard called, Extigy. Sound is much better than the crappy cards in laptops.

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 5:24 am
Exity is too expensive for alot of people

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 5:53 am
IamAbPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Roland / Edirol has a small USB device called UA-1A USB Audio Interface Cable, is not too expensive.
Regards, Ab

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 6:59 am
EnioPRO InfinityMember since 2003
im using the telex and the sound is good for mix

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 02 @ 11:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)