Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Propose a e-mail list

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i propose to the team to make an e-mail list where they can e-mail us when something new is going on ,skins,plug-ins,new version etc.....

Mensajes Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 3:12 pm
So, stricty between users, no demo users

Mensajes Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 7:33 pm
yeah for full version owners!!

Mensajes Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 7:56 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Why? What instance can you imagine where the products authors, or the Atomix producers would want to make contact with all of it's users? If they have news they post it on the main page. If they ever wanted to communicate with us, they would post it there, or in this forum. I can't think of any reason that they would feel the need to contact all of the Atomixmp3 registered owners. And since your e-mail address was a part of the original purchase. They already have that information.

Mensajes Mon 21 Oct 02 @ 8:04 pm
I dunno ... there is really no need for it, it would be cool but ... as Rick said, if there is something worth telling us .... I am sure they will mention it in this forum or the main page.

Mensajes Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 4:12 am
i dont want to be a bad guy ... i agree that the team doesnt have to send e-mails if they dont want to
BUT
according to history of that program i think that we are going to the same period...(how long was that? 1 year or more?) with no news about anything new comming on.I agree also that v2.1 worth the money and every upgrade is free untill now and thats more than cool.But why i have to check everyday the webpage for some new product or plug ins.Would it be easier to get informed by a single e-mail from the team or their partners?What is an e-mail list? just a txt file that record all the e-mails that you can just copy and paste to the sender and all this people to get the e-mail in seconds.I mean its not such a bad idea and not so timeworth for the team or their partners.We can make it in another way also if the team doesnt want that.Let one of the voluntary members to take the responsibility of that just to make a post with please leave your e-mail to send you information when something is going up new.And the team to e-mail only that person for the new products.Come on we are not talking about some difficult stuff but just some stuff to make everyones life easier...
If after 6 months there is nothing new 300 posts are going to start like "is something going on?" "where is atomixmp3 v3.0" etc etc Would it be better to leave the team to make their own job quietly and we just have to wait for ONE E-mail?
I am not thinking it is a big deal anyway atomix is one of the first pages that i visit when i am in net and everytime i got disapointed .....nothing new.......

cj-dimitris.T
addicted atomixer

Mensajes Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 4:54 pm
WHEN IS ATOMIX 3.0 COMING OUT !!!!! I WANNA KNOW TEAM !!!

Mensajes Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 5:16 pm
(lol)

Mensajes Tue 22 Oct 02 @ 5:16 pm
lol trip:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mensajes Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 12:52 am
What ? Atomixmp3 3.0 is coming put ?!

(j/k)

I am sure the team is up to something ... they just don't want to tell us because delays do occur, and there is no sense in teasing (I HATE THAT) ... its going to be a last minute thing just like 2.1

I think it should be called Atomixmp3 XP 3.0 !!!

Mensajes Fri 25 Oct 02 @ 7:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)