Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: new dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just discovered this new software tonight,it has totally changed my world.before i was expiermenting with mixmeister.This is so powerful.I'm fairly new to dj'ing.I have browed through all the posts.I see alot of people saying they use external mixers.i have been using the mixer within the program.but can you explain to me the adantage of an external mixer? when i mix with the program is sound damn good,but i want to know if iam misisng out on anything.also the effects are'nt as high qality as i would like.are there any high quality effects out there? also i saw some posts on samples,how do you go about applying samples to this mix? is this possible with one full duplex sound card? as i said iam new to this and all comments and suggetsions are veyr much appreciated.thank you

Mensajes Sun 27 Oct 02 @ 11:22 am
Firstly i have to say that u r on the right way because of using this product.Atomixmp3 is the most powerfull software that can be bought for an affordable price.Then I am using an external mixer which is enough for me it's a behringer wmx 300 and i love it.Cuz it gives me more power and improves my mixing abilities. i am making show with it.i bought it for 250 bucks! but i have to say that i am working in a night club and i am earning money with this software and hardware.The mixer in the software would be enough for home using but if u wanna improve ur mixing skills i offer you buying an external mixer and second sound card. Good luck!
Dj Scratch

Mensajes Mon 28 Oct 02 @ 8:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)