Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: SKINS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello - again!

Another question I have is regarding 'SKINS' - I have no programming experience what so ever, but I am wondering - is there a programme that allows creation of AtomixMP3 skins for idiots like me?

Thank you!

Mensajes Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 12:41 pm
Hmm.. not sure if there's such a program but I'd recommend giving it a try:
just have a quick read-through of the reference-sheet ( http://www.atomixmp3.com/support/developers/skinref.html ) and open the .xml-file of one of the skins you have downloaded (default.xml is a good example-file) in notepad or some other editor for plaintext-files.

It's a bit on the technical side, that's true, but basically it's just a neat way of writing "I've got a square area starting _here_ ,about yeay big and it does the following actions when clicked"

It's not really programming, if you have taken a beginners-class in HTML/webediting you'll probably see the pattern in these .xml-files.

:)

Mensajes Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 2:30 pm
ozdjHome userMember since 2003
Trying To Download Skins & all I get are HTML docs when I click on download. Anyone Help?

Mensajes Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 11:16 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Use "save as" or "save to disk", then you can open them properly.

Roderick

Mensajes Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 12:45 pm
Using 'save to disk' but file only shows as view.html not a zip file ?

Mensajes Sun 23 Feb 03 @ 12:19 pm
Are you using a download manager? You should turn it off.

Roderick

Mensajes Mon 24 Feb 03 @ 9:38 am
Na, no download manager & don't seem to have problems downloading from other sites.......strange !

Mensajes Mon 24 Feb 03 @ 12:20 pm
Tjee that's hard man....uh weel i ran out of options. Maybe you can mail to service@atomixmp3.com for a solution?

Roderick

Mensajes Mon 24 Feb 03 @ 12:45 pm
1- go to addons and choose "skin"
2- choose the one you want and click on (you can see a new window open)
3- click another time in the skin and save

Norm

Mensajes Mon 24 Feb 03 @ 8:05 pm
Sometimes choosing Open instead of Save works.. then you'll get a second Open/Save-dialog with a different filename.

Mensajes Tue 25 Feb 03 @ 2:52 pm
Thanks guys - clicking open & then save in the second window solved the problem - does anybody want to buy a heap of downloaded HTML only files ?

Mensajes Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 2:44 pm
Are there larger skins than 1024x768 ????

Mensajes Sun 27 Apr 03 @ 3:42 pm
1 or 2 are available

Mensajes Sun 27 Apr 03 @ 5:03 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I believe they were working on a skin maker but I have not heard much about it for some time.

Mensajes Sun 27 Apr 03 @ 9:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)