Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: the help i have received

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have to say this about the group of people here, or maybe i should call it the team here. Even if you are a new full version user, V.I.P. member or just a demo user the team spirit in which my Questions have been answered ( even by e-mail by the staff ) has been quick and most helpfull. If the world we live in could run as nice as this forum does all would be better.
My thanks to you all
Robert aka Raw-Bear

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 12:10 pm

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 1:16 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks Raw !

It´s good to hear nice words from time to time !

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 4:34 pm
I agree.

I'm always disappointed when a guy is very angry for any reasons :s

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 5:27 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Thanks, definately a good thing to read when you wake up ! ;)

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 7:50 pm
We are here to help ;)

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 9:03 pm
Yeah ! Thanks !!

Mensajes Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 11:40 pm
(if im included in this which i problee am)

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 13 Jun 03 @ 2:23 am
Yes Thanks Raw...We needed that....I mean they needed that.

Mensajes Fri 13 Jun 03 @ 9:17 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks Raw-Bear. Actually, we don't get much in the way of thanks. People are quick to voice displeasure, but rarely express gratitude. Even when the cause of their displeasure had nothing to do with the product. I too try to express gratitude at least as often as I express displeasure. (it catches people off guard)

Mensajes Fri 13 Jun 03 @ 5:41 pm
you are all very welcome even XxNuMbR1StUnNrxX. as i said...whether a demo user or a V.I.P. or whatever.....each post you put here, if it helps some one then you have helped in their learning curve....i look forward to being here for a very long time with an exceptional group of people....again
thanks to you all....even XxNuMbR1StUnNrxX....ha ha...have a good day to all and keep mixing
Robert aka Raw-Bear

Mensajes Sat 14 Jun 03 @ 6:16 pm
awww so lovely it brings a tear to the eye lol
:D

Mensajes Sat 14 Jun 03 @ 6:43 pm
do i detect a hint of humour with that post?well...ok......more than a hint.....do you smoke?.....maybe smoke got in your eyes?.....maybe you should get a tissue.....don`t need moisture on your key board...it wrecks havoc on your mixes......lol

Mensajes Sat 14 Jun 03 @ 6:54 pm
yes it was humor :) lol

Mensajes Sat 14 Jun 03 @ 6:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)