Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: News or update pretty please

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

7 months with nothing more than a few pics of what looks like a church hall jumble sale is simply taking the piss !!!

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 10:28 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I am not aware of any AtomixMp3 updates coming soon but we have just released a new software. Virtual DJ It can be found at www.virtualdj.com

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 10:41 am
is this new software going to be the replacement of atomix?

Mensajes Sat 16 Aug 03 @ 6:59 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's not really a replacement... more like an alternative. I believe Atomixmp3 will still be supported and upgraded.

Mensajes Sat 16 Aug 03 @ 6:37 pm
Juul2kHome userMember since 2002
So it's about damn time, I just bought a new laptop, and waiting for the new update to come, i know i can just mail support, but why is this sh*t taking so long?
And please don't come up to me with something like "we've just released Virtual DJ" because, as you say, it's got nothing to do with atomix.
I didn't spent $70 just to buy some software that's outdated in 1 or 2 years time!

Mensajes Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 3:53 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
"I didn't spent $70 just to buy some software that's outdated in 1 or 2 years time!"

You spend $59.95 for a software. That's all. We offer you some free upgrades, but please consider that as a gift. So please keep cool, for now all our devellopement team is busy.

Mensajes Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 10:21 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dang! When I bought Atomixmp3, I bought it because I liked it. I liked it just the way it was. I was happy with my purchase from day 1. I didn't get or expect the promise of free upgrades. Turns out that there were several updates since then that actually were and still are quite nice. Sooner or later they'll offer more updates. When they do, I'll get them. Until then, I'm pretty happy with the program the way it is.

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 03 @ 6:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)