Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: cracking atomixmp3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey ...

to all vip or who ever works here .. i think finaly i found out a way to make Atomixmp3 the first and only program that's uncrackabul ...

please replay for more details ..

thanx

Mensajes Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 11:18 am
you do know that wheneva u come up with a new program hackers find wayz around it so whuteva u got ur sleeve its gonna be broken through one way or another sorry to burst ur bubble but go for gold coz nothings impossible...just my opinion

Mensajes Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 1:47 pm
I have found a way to mix CD's in a perfect way with the DEMO version of ATOMIX. I have a WAVE editor which means, while I'm recording, the licencing info comes up & it mutes the music. So, after I record it, I go into my WAVE editor & just paste the part thats missing.

Although, if U in the middle of a mix & it mutes, you can just go to the editor & just redo ONLY the mix. Then paste it back onto the song which U were working with before the mix into te next song starts.

But the only problem is, I STILL cant download any of the effects. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyway, TRY THAT!!!!!!

DJ BILLY (Cool Beats 2004)

Mensajes Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 2:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)