Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Deck problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey, yea Im new so laugh at me if you wish...

Im using the DARKFUN skin right now, not that it really matters cause I get the same problem regardless of skin.

Ok, the 2 decks there is always a "active one" to play the music out of the speakers, and a "non-active one" to play music for my headphones. Right now though, I have 4 speakers, 2 in front (green plug) 2 in rear (pink plug) I have nForce2 motherboard which has integrated surround sound so I dont have a sound card per say.

Now, when a song is playing on the active deck, I hear it out of all 4 speakers. When a song is playing on the stand-by deck, I hear it only in the front speakers.

How can I get the sound to work proprelly, IE: Active comes out of front only and stand-by comes out of rear only (headphones).

Also, if a song is currently playing on deck A (active) and I click and drag a song into deck B (stand-by), deck B then becomes active. I dont want this as this would ruin the music me thinks. How do I fix that?

Thanks for the input

-Wild Card
"the n00bie DJ with the rig"

Mensajes Sat 24 Apr 04 @ 6:16 pm
AITE well as i said in other forums. I'm not 2 smart an thing but I THINK you can go into options an sumting bout sound configuration an select the thing that says four speakers! If that doesnt work, u can but the rear speakers into the headphone part an you will hear the standby deck on the rears.

And concerning when you load a new song onto the standby it becomes the active i dont kno if you can stop it but what i do is that I have a shortcut to switch active desk and when i load a song if i dont want it to be the active desk i just press the shorcut an the other will be the active. Not sure if it will help you... For demo users the default shortcut to switch desktop is the BACKSPACE key! So tell me if i helped you in anyway?

Dj ChAoS

Mensajes Sat 24 Apr 04 @ 10:52 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The ability to split the output to 2 seperate channels for headphone cueing is disabled in the demo version. If you want this function you must first purchase the software.

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 04 @ 2:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)