Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Download of Software

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I purchased the software and received the email with my serial and link for downloading the software just fine. But when I click the link within my email, it takes me to a page on the Atomixmp3.com site that says my session expired. Any ideas on how I would download my full version???

Thanks,

David

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 2:51 am
your sesion must have timed out...e-mail the support team and let them know...they will hook ya up

Mensajes Sat 07 May 05 @ 11:58 am
I have been waiting on an answer since May 07

Mensajes Fri 20 May 05 @ 12:36 am
mollyHome userMember since 2005
I want to have a new atomixmp3 software.May you please send me that software, please.

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 9:27 pm
Muy bueno el atomix sobretodo muy facil de usar y sus skins muy faciles y buenos

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:22 am
Also searching for the link to download atomixMP3 2.3. I too have serial number from the e-mail after purchase but lost the link site because of computer problems after installation of software. Can anyone offer to help with the www. link? Support is not responding. Much appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:51 am
This seems to be an ongoing problem. Getting a reply from support that is. Does anyone know how to get the support needed?

Mensajes Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 6:15 pm
well.........e-mail the support team...i lost my stuff due to a glitch of some type and could not find the cd i burned atomix to. it took about 3 days but i got everything i needed off the team...also i think that if anyone is trying to pull a scam the team won't answer them.
and keep posting your problem

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 05 @ 9:55 pm
Well I am not trying to pull a scam, but they still won't answer my emails. There seems to be no support here. just the forum. I have sent 4 emails and received nothing in reply. It is unfortunate that this happens. Someone should advise purchasers not to delete the trial version when you receive the paid version. Thats what I did and it deleted both the trial and the paid version. Now I sit with only the trial version that I re-downloaded. They got my money and I got nothing. Good program bad service. Beware!!!!

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 05 @ 9:07 pm
One week and still no reply from the support team!!

Mensajes Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 4:42 pm
Day six no reply from the support??? team!

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 2:08 pm
Sorry I meant day eight.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 7:12 pm
why don't you start a new thread/post and call it...Attention support team?

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 10:36 am
That's a good idea. Unfortunately I am not computer literate enough to know how to do this. Which is probably the reason that I did not download the software to a computer that could burn it to a cd. Also why I did not realize that deleting the trial version would also remove the full version I paid for. Although I think this is a flaw that should be corrected. When I search through the forums I realize that you "Raw-Bear" do most of the support here and the users of this software should be very thankful for you time and patience. If support ever does contact me (and it has now been 9 days and two gigs since I requested support) I am going to suggest that they put you in charge of the re-downloads as obviously they do not have the time or the will to monitor this. All users should be very thankful for your commitment and advise the team of this. Thanks for your concern in this matter.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 4:07 pm
WOW!!
Thanks for the ego boost dancefactor. There is only one problem. The knowledge i have about this program pales in comparison with other people here like DJ Homeboy, DJ coyote or Dams. I think collectively they have forgotten more than i will ever learn.

as far as posting a new thread goes at the top of this page some where you will see a link that says
general disscussion

click on it and then you will see a link that says

add a topic.

click on it and you will see a space called title...in that space type in .. ATENTION SUPPORT TEAM

then down below you will see a place to explain your problem.
hope this all helps out

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 1:16 pm
Please help, I bought atomix mp3 on june the 2nd, i recived my check and pay it, and i still waiting for my link!!

My order confirmation is #U11157724, what should i do?

Mike_Rotten

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 11:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)