Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Hooked on TCCD - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I didn't want to start an anti-xp10 party but they just don't seem to be up to snuff, if they were like $250 for a pair i probably own them myself but cd decks seem to be a more pro solution while staying compact. Those anerican audio cd's look nice for the price, i have never tried their gear so i'm not sure about it but they also have a nasty sounding mixer that caught my eye for $150

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 3:50 am
Listen2,

I've worked with an American DJ PROmix mp3 controller (made by American Audio...). It had very good build quality and fantastic free-spinning dials to nudge and (somewhat) scratch. The control panel felt very durable, with heavy duty rubber buttons that you could really rock on. I certainly had lots of fun with that unit...

So if every unit made by American Audio is as good as that one, then I'd certainly recommend the brand.

Internodal.

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 6:53 am
Hy guys,

I am trying to set up my 2 dennons 3000, 2 channell techincs sh dj-1200 mixer. maya 44 usb and my ibm penzium IV computer 1gbRAm, to work properly but so far I just couldn+t get it right. I was following as accurately as possible the instructions found on you web but it didn't help me quite much.

Any help is needed.
I can't control nothing from the cd player except Play and stop, scratch and master tempo, but not very accurately and when i push stop, the songs just keeps on dragging without full stopping and producing these weird horror sounds. Timecoded mp3 that I downloaded from your site I burned them as wav file, and from my laptop I am mainly playing mp3's....Is that ok?. But what really bugs me the most is that the sound level is too low, no matter what I do (I pumped the levels on the asio control panel but that's just not it, although the colour of the sound is nice it lacks the punch!) and also and even worse Timecode quality: 0% is displaying no matter what I do (i guess that's not normal and definitely good)

It seems like you guys have figured it out already, so I wonder if there's any option to get some help from you guys out there, how to set up this whole thing properly. And also when trying to set up the right levels green and red lines in the control square panel and to fit them to 75percent, no way they are not shrinking no matter what I do..

And when I try to apply auto-config it is informing me that no time coded signal is found...

Some of my settings are

Asio driver 2.5.0.

I connected the maya44 usb to the labtop

input 2 denon 3000 Cd players to the Maya analog 1/2,3/4
output Analog Out 1/2, 3/4 to my technics mixer

In the Asio Control Panel
USB Tab - Samplerate is 44.1khz
resolution 16 bit

ASIo Tab - resolution is 16 bit
System preference is HIGHSPEEd
Application priority is NORMAL
Controls Tab - Monitors in 1+2 and 3+4 are muited
Input is about 2/3 full
Output is 100%
On the Time Coded Vinyl config. - Input and output are set at Chan 1&2:left/Chanel 3&4: right
Cd Player is selected on each deck
and when i play any of my Cd decks, the crosponding time coded window will start showing some green and red lines but it keep saying Timecode quality: 0%

Best regards to y'all

dj cckid

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 10:31 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
To the previous message:
1. Have you pressed the "auto-config" button in timecode setup ? Is the tc quality still 0% after that ?
2. Click on advanced view and set "turntale" to "cd player"
3. Ensoure that RIAA preamp is not checked.

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 4:07 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
this was the mixer i was talking about
http://pssl.com/bitemdetail~waGroup1datarq~[waGroup1datarq]~eqint_KeyIDdata~40645~itemNumber~[item_number]~UID~[UID]~disp_IMG~Y~catgroup~%5BcatGroup%5D.tpl

for $150 i don't think you can beat it!

Mensajes Thu 08 Sep 05 @ 4:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)