Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Numark Turntable Problems PLEASE HELP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey,
I have two numark tt-500 turntables. One of my turntables makes a faint clicking noise after one full rotation, regardless of the speed. This does not happen all of the time, however it is becoming more frequent.
I have adjusted the platter, and I am sure it is installed properly. This clicking noise has recently started a larger problem. When I use the longer brake, and the turntable makes the rotation and makes the clicking noise the platter will stop.
Basically, I will start the brake, it will begin slowing down, and as soon as the platter reaches this point, the platter will stop where it is and my brake will be cut off.
I don't know what to do ... I've tried everything I can think of ... do any of you guys have an idea?

Help would be much appreciated,
Derrty

PS - love your program ... I'm gonna buy it this week!!!

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 5:57 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I think is better to contact support from Numark. I think is a hardware problem that have to be review by Numark.

Hope see you soon as a FULL member.

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 6:12 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the same turntables and I'd hate to see them get a bad name. They have been outstanding for me. acw is right, try Numark, I have had no problems with them for the last year.

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 9:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)