Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Text Animation

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

its will be pleasant to be able to make animate the text which one types

Mensajes Fri 16 Sep 05 @ 7:58 am
Yes but don't forget that VDJ is not a video mixer in first but a music mixer! lol sorry for this post!

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 05 @ 12:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Text animation and other animated features would make the program "heavy". Video mixing made Virtual DJ rather "heavy". which for someones a trouble (older PCs and Laps). Don't forget that some guys (included me) would prefer the older 2.0 Version

Mensajes Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 2:54 pm
It is on but if you has a good video card and much of memory you should not have problem on this side it it could have a boutton to put the text fix or animated.for the people who has of old PC

thank DJBooster. :)

Mensajes Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 10:07 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree, that would certainly be a nice feature!
I currently use VDJ in conjunction with R4 to get this effect, but it would really be nice to be able to do everything from one pc.

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 5:39 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
can we not have an option at install to select what components of VDJ to install. Im sure alot of people dont use the preset samples and songs that install themselves let alone not having the option to include or not the video handling section of the program that doubtless makes the whole program more heavy in terms of memory allocation, use and reactivity.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 2:05 am
I should be nice to be able to play or example flash movies in te program or mix from a flash player source. Anyone has any experiences with this?

Mensajes Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:01 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Flash is supported by various plugins. This however is a topic from 2005.

Mensajes Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)