Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Connect Mixer to PC with Audigy2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi people... I have buy a mixer 3 channel and I want to connect to my PC with sound blaster audigy2... How? i have a system 5.1...

Thanks to all

Mensajes Thu 01 Apr 04 @ 10:34 am
robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Depends on the inputs to your mixer, but basically for each input you need a way of converting from the 3.5mm output on the back of the Audigy to the corresponding connector on your mixer.

On my mixer (2 channel) I have 2 phono inputs per channel, so I use one lead from the "front speaker" 3.5mm output on the Audigy to the two phonos of channel 1, and another from the "rear speaker" 3.5mm ouput to the two phonos of channel 2.

The 3.5mm stereo to 2xphono cables are fairly easy to get at a hi-fi shop.

I think you may also be able to connect up a third analog output from the "centre/sub" output in the same way.

hope this helps

r

Mensajes Thu 01 Apr 04 @ 11:38 am
robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry, just to add - I don't know how you configure VDJ for this because I use the DJ Console and VDJ Console version, so I don't have to configure the outputs - I use my mixer for other stuff and my Hercules console just outputs to one input of the Audigy, then the speakers are connected to the Audigy. My guess is that you get to choose one soundcard in surround mode, but I really don't know!

Mensajes Thu 01 Apr 04 @ 11:42 am
Thanks you so much.... The master channel where i connect?

do you use a hercules dj console? It's a good product or not? The scratch work good or not? thanks for your quick reply...

Mensajes Thu 01 Apr 04 @ 12:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)