Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: 1280 x 1024 skins

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has anyone made larger versions of the default skin? I'm quite partial to that skin, except the music list/playlist area is too small. If there is a skin like this can someone point me in the right direction, I tried searching, but had no luck...

Mensajes Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 6:22 pm
First, purchase the full version of the software...
Then you can look for a skin that you like or ask someone to make one.

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 7:28 am
As I mentioned in another thread, before purchasing ANYTHING I would like to make sure it suits my needs, and so far every question is being met with "buy the software and maybe you will get some help"

How about helping people, like if there is currently no good 1280x1024 skins available why not just say that. instead of "buy it first" really this is quite frustrating. Why would I lay out 130.00 just to see if it may be something I can use?

Look at it from my perspective...

ME "excuse me sir does this car have airbags?"
Salesman "well sir why don't you buy it first then crash it to find out"
ME :/

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 8:08 pm
before the above post gets taken way out of context...

I do like the program and it has a ton of features that I want to use. I'm trying to work out some of the issues I have and they are being met with "buy it first".

With all the other software I have used this is the one I am taking the time to make a purchase with.

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 8:19 pm
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I didn't see any of your other threads mentioning that you were looking to buy VDJ. There are many people that take advantage of the trial version of the program and even cracks of it. If you really intend to purchase the program, you are certainly welcome here.

There are several skins and lots of them are very nice. You can find one that you like, and make some small changes to it to better match your needs. Also, you can ask the author of a skin to make a specific change to it, and more often than not, they are glad to help.

Also note that it is extremely easy to make keyboard shortcuts, so if there is a certain function that isn't displayed on your favorite skin, you can create a shortcut for it.

Mensajes Fri 30 Sep 05 @ 2:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)