Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: gigaport ag

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

majikPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a gigaport ag and the dac 2 controller. I have channel 1&2 hooked from the giga to channel 3 on my mixer and 3&4 from th egiga hooked to channel 4 on my mixer. I keep getting both sides od vdj coming out of one channel. Can someone help?

Also what do I need to use the coded cd with my cdj1000's? Please start from start to finish.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Mensajes Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 7:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Did you already change your Audio settings? Check my blog.

For the headphones use,

You could use them thru the mixer or thru the soundcard. I explain in the first place how to configure VDJ and your soundcard for headphones use.

In VDJ go to the Config->Soundcards. In there Select "Soundcard 3D or 4.1" and "Speaker and Headphones" Check the box for 3D in 4.1 souncard OR Check 5.1 if you have a 5.1 card (or 6.1 or 7.1 if you have this cards instead).

Your Sound card must be configurated in 4.1 or 5.1 to work with this configuration. In Windows XP go to: Control Panel->Sound and Audio Devices->Speaker Configuration->Advanced Configuration->Speaker Configuration->5.1.

Ready to go with your headphones in your PC with VDJ.

If you want to use it thru the mixer, follow my instructions but use in VDJ the picture with the mixer and connect left deck (sounds in the front speakers output of your soundcard) to your mixer (Line1) and right deck (sounds in the 5.1 or subwoofer output of your soundcard) to connect to your mixer (Line2).

Then you could use your headphones with your mixer.

Mensajes Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 3:53 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
due to a bug in windows, audio may come out of 1,2 5,6

Mensajes Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 4:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)