Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Pay extra for AtomixMP3 plugins VDJ FULL 1.09??? - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dams,

You wrote:
Nobody is forced to buy Atomixmp3, you're not forced to use the Atomixmp3 plugins. And the plugins are still free, but as always only for fully registred users.

DJ Rick wrote:
If you want to have all of the Atomixmp3 plug ins, yes you must purchase Atomixmp3.

I detect a little conflict here between two moderators :-s
please explain.

and another thing: you don't understand why some people complain because you give a free bonus for the old Atomixmp3 users.
See it this way, if you would have 2 kids, give 1 an icecream and the other kid not. Both kids have in common that they are your kids.
Atomicmp3-users and VDJ-users have in common that they are ATOMIX-customers, and that they have paid for the software.
I think i made my point pretty good (tappin myself on my shoulder ;)

Mensajes Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 11:49 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
There is no conflict, read it again, we're saying the same thing in a different way.

Your example about kids can't be applied here. If we want to offer gifts to our old loyal customers who have bought Atomixmp3, there is no reason for you to complain.

Mensajes Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 11:53 am
I am not sure about DJ Rick, but as for Dams I am pretty sure English is not his "mother language". So cut him some slack. But if you read it with that in mind I am sure beyond the "nit-picking" you will find that they do indeed (both mods) mean the same thing.

As for your analogy on the children and ice cream, I am not sure it is 100% correct. For starters the analogy fails to correctly represent the situation, You are comparing the children to VDJ / AtomixMP3 users here as being in the same situation when clearly they are not, surely you do not expect your own children to buy their own ice cream do you? No that’s what the parents usually do, as young children rarely have disposable income (let alone any income at all!) While the users here (and at Atomixmp3) have had to proverbially “buy their own ice cream” So there comparison does not really represent the point you where trying to attain.

Here is an analogy for you to consider.

You have two people that go to a Dodge auto dealership. Both buy a Dodge the same day, person #1 buys a 2004 Viper, being a long time customer of the same dealership they offer to move his stereo and car cell phone installation from his old Dodge Ram to his new Dodge Viper free of charge. Person #2 Also buys a Dodge Viper that day. He wants a stereo and a car cell phone package too. Is it fair for him to “demand” a free one just because person #1 (in his eyes) got one? No. Is it fair for VDJ users who do not hold a valid AtomixMP3 license to “demand” access to AtomixMP3 plugins because they own VDJ which is made by the same creators of AtomixMP3? The same answer: no.

Please forgive the long windedness all. :)

Regards;

Redman247

Mensajes Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 12:25 pm
As i have foreseen, this is becomming a long endless discussion. I don't really care about atomixmp3-plugins, but only want to make a point here. It's obviously that we are getting nowhere, i don't see why we should continue this conversation. I will stick to my statement and let it rest.

V 1.09 is still an outstanding DJ-tool (regardless of atomixmp3-plugins ;) let's keep it that way.

Mensajes Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 2:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)