Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 2 thinks

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

loxixHome userMember since 2005
1st. How about using timecoded vinyls on turntables and software looping in vdj. is it possible or are there any problems with it?
2nd There`s other program for djs working with external turnatbles (mixvibes). Its generaly worst than vdj but mixvibes allows to emulate 3 decks. How about emulating 3 decks or more on vdj? its not possible right now how about the future? Or perhaps you practice anu alternativ solutions with using 3 sources of music in the same time (recording and playing samples is not enaught for me)

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 12:00 am
loxixHome userMember since 2005
oh sorry, i`ve just seen info about multiskin, whereis it, how does it work?

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 12:19 am
It is possible to use loops with TCV just like when you don't use TCV.
You could download some multi instance skins on this site. Click in the Menu on Download->Skins. There is a multi skin at the bottom of page 1: "Multi instance skin reloaded".
You could use it like this: The multi skin is build from a bottom screen and a top screen. First you Start VDJ and enable to start multi instances: Config Menu->General Tab-> Multi User->Enable.
Then Load the top skin in VDJ and move this instance to the top of the screen. Then load a second instance of VDJ and select as skin the bottom part of the skin. Move this instance to the bottom of your screen. Youre done.
To use multi instances, you need a fast pc with lots of memory, 1GB at minimum. You also need a screen with a high resolution.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 6:09 pm
What do you need 3 decks for, if you don't care me asking?

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 10:38 pm
3 decks could be usefull. For example to load a vocal or a drum loop in the third deck. I do that sometimes.
First play song on desk 1. Cue up a new song in desk 2 and a acapella version of a song in deck 3. Mix the song in deck 2 into the one in deck 1. Loop both tracks. Mix the acapella in desk 3 in. After some while mix out the acapella, release the loop of deck 2. Mix out deck 1.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 11:32 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
wel y not go the whole hog and put in 2 pairs of decks its more balanced:P

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 2:31 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use the sample section to play loops. Just record a loop and load it into the sample machine...hit play and set it to loop.

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 3:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)