Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Wierd sound

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

font29PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had a sound that almost blow my speakers. Its the first time it happens. Thanks god I did not have the speakers full blast other wise forget it about it.
I dont think its a ground problem it neer happened to me. I read in some the other post this happend to some people.

abel

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 10:05 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
wel what did it sound like other than being a 'sound'

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 10:31 pm
I don't understand the problem... Maybe if you explain it a bit longer I'll be able to help you sort it out.

Also, something I have not been able to understand yet: Sometimes, after playing at high volumes for a few hours, sound starts to get crappy and clipped... Is it the amp's fault? Any ideas and suggestions welcome.

sp.

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 10:33 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
make sure the gain levels are set at a erasonable level (like -3 Db) sometimes matching gain levels leads to an increase over a long period (like 2 hours) leading to the sound starting to get clipped if the limiter is not on. i think the problem has been fixed now tho, mabey not in the version your using at the moment. if you dont expeirnce the problem with the amp turned down low for 2 hours it has to be your amp as thats the only thing thats different between the two scenarios. i used to get an intermittent noise that sounded like 'digital electricity' for about one second each time but i dont experence it now with my new system so i dont worry about it. it is distressing to know that not all hardware is supported. FS is rubbish at this people have to use only certain types of fire wire chipsets to make sure they dont get dropouts etc.

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 2:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)