Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TURN TABLE SYNCHRYNIZATION

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jzafraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'M PRETTY NEW TO THE DJ SCENE, I'VE ONLY BEEN DOING IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND LOVE IT MORE EACH DAY. I WORK STRICTLY FROM MY LAPTOP AND I USE AN EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE FOR ME MUSIC. I ALSO US AN EXTERNAL SOUNDCARD FOR THE SECOND CHANNEL SO I CAN CUE TRU MY MIXER. I'M ALREADY FAMILIAR WITH STANTON'S FINAL SCTRACH PROGRAM AND ARE GETTING READY TO GO TO THAT. HOWEVER, I LOVE VDJ AND HAVE SEEN THAT ON THE SITE THEY SHOW VINYLS WHICH LOOK LIKE THEY CAN DO WHAT FINAL SCTRACH CAN. SO MY QUESTION IS WHETHER OR NOT I HAVE THE ABILITY TO USE VDJ TO SYNCRHINIZE MY TURNTBABLES TO MY PC TO PLAY FROM THE WAX BUT USE MY MP3'S? SORRY IF IT'S A STUPID QUESTION BUT I'M TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 3:57 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 9:52 am
Wow, man I just saw the video and the truth is I wasn't at home and the computer I used had no sound, which killed me at the moment. But I'm going straight home to listen because that is exactly what I wanted to know and wanted to see, that is just the coolest, fucking thing I have seen. Fuck Final Scratch now, I've made me decision already and acw_dj, your answer couldn't have been any more clear even if you spent the last ten years trying to explain it to me. That said more than 1000 words. Yo, I knew VDJ was f**king awesome but the fact that I could do all that now with the program and on top of that use it on my turntables is mind blowing.

My next question would be, how do I set that all up, is it complicated and what would I need. If you could hook me up with this info it would be really great.

Once again thanks for taking the time to answer my stupid question (:p)

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 7:07 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 7:22 pm
One Vote for the commercial... ;-), Anything you need to have the power in your hands with VDJ Zafra... just ask.

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 10:13 pm
Yo, once again thank you so much you are like a magic ball, I ask the questions and you give me the answer with pictures. Aewsome, and simple. Now I was lookin at the sound card and found out that there is the MAYA 44 USB SOUNDCARD AND THE GIGAPORT AG 8 CHANNEL for a few dollars more. What would you suggest I get?

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 11:01 pm

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 3:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)