Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Equipment Setup

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

I am looking to create a new dj set up, and I am looking for ideas. If anyone has their set up online that has one case with everything in it (desktop w/monitor or laptop with mixer, dac 2 or 3, xp10's power etc.) I would like to see it!!

JJhallou

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 2:41 am

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 4:17 am
seany beat me to it :-) well you see my latest setup. it's been that way for a long time now. i can't think of any improvements to it. i set it up/ tear it down in less than 5 min and I can take it all into the venue in one trip unassisted. this may not seem important, but trust me, this is most important.

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 7:59 am
hehe. Mobility and practicality. Its an awsome set up... thats the sort of thing im going for in the long run...

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 9:50 am
Very nice setup anewsome, the cleanest and most inclusive i've seen so far.

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:43 am
it is definitely a sweet setup. i'm jealous, lol. my only added advice would be make sure you leave a few slots for growth. as you get more experience you will want to try new things and you want to make sure you can accommodate them. order a few extra slots and fill them with spacers so you have some flexibility. i have been doing this for over 10 years and i still change stuff all the time. good luck!

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 3:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)