Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: new to this please help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ferroHome userMember since 2005

hi ladies and gents!

hope u r mixing tight!
have a coupl eof questons:

how do i listen to the track im curing up in the headphones ?

i have a trail version can i still record mixes to my pc?

thanks 1 love

dj ferro
www.worldwidedj.com

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 1:44 pm
If you have a cracked version you will be running into a ton of problems using it. It will crash at the worst possible moment, skip, not beat match and a whole range of other stuff thats not so good for a D.J. trying to keep a dance floor full.

Using headphones to que-up the next tune does not work in the demo model.(i think)

I think that you can not record using the demo model either.

If I am wrong someone with more knowledge will post the proer info here.

GOOD LUCK and keep the mix tight.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 1:50 pm
ferroHome userMember since 2005
its not a cracked version its the trial demo off virtual dj

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 1:56 pm
Well....the best way to learn this software is to jump in and try to do what you want to do...Thats how I learned on Atomixmp3. VDJ is much more complicited though. Becuase i do not have the full version i have never tried to record with it or use my headphones to que-up. I am still using Atomix so my VDJ knowledges is incomplete to say the least. Lets hope someone else posts here soon with an answer for you. :-))

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 2:38 pm
sorry but the headphone cue option is not availible in the demo version of virtual dj.

however the full version has multiple different ways you can cue using a multitude of different types of hardware, including multiple soundcards,singe soundcrad, 4.1 /5.1 soundcards, external mixers, hercules dj console

your best be would be do the best you can by visually cueing with the wave form and setting up cue points, and if you come to like the software "which im sure you will", purchase the full version and there are tons of people here that will help you with any questions you need.

-gauge

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 3:25 pm
Thanks DJ Gauge...I knew someone would step up and help out. Looks like a rough place to be where you are. As Canadian I would also like to say thankyou for the job you are doing over there...Latersss

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 4:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 10:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)