Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Slowly losing confidence

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

wiwawebPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Still no controller >> mid january 2004 ?? can't be that much work to change the date on the website>>sometimes little things say a lot>> hope i'm wrong>>

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 04 @ 6:39 am
wiwa it's better to let the date as is because give another date not sure :
that could do another deception...

no one really know when the controller are going to order...

sorry for my english... djshadow

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 04 @ 7:49 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
obviously they are having more problems than they anticipated with fixing the amd bug in the controller. i'd rather them spend all their efforts getting it working than posting meaningless messages on the forums.
it will come out eventually and when it does it will be great, in the mean time just be patient

Mensajes Sat 01 May 04 @ 8:14 am
it's pretty hard to remain patience as they stated 'will be released mid Januari 2004'.

It's ok to delay the release in order to fix problems, but they should really update their website and telling potential customers what's taking them so long. at least they could update the realease date.

I waited from december 2003. Pre-order emails (and like) are not being answered.. no replay at all. i gave up waiting already. i don't care any more. Hercules fixed my DJConsole and is working perfectly. no need for VDJ pro controlers anymore. Besides there's no space on my desk for 2 controlers and a mixerpanel.

Mensajes Wed 05 May 04 @ 6:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)