Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: MP3 fluctuating beats (or something like that)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

As a dj I have about 10.000 records and multiple CD's. I started to record every track I have and this is a huge work. To speed up things I started to download some tracks from ***** or other places. REMARK: I only download the MP3's of tracks that I own!!! I don't want problems with the RIAA. So legally I'm okay.

What seems to be the problem? When I rip my own MP3's everything goes okay with beat mixing and smooth music control. All tracks are in excellent state.

When I mix with downloaded MP3's it seems that the beats "fluctuate". Sometimes the beats are calculated incorrectly. I read about latency, could this be the problem? If so, how can this happen? Is there a solution to it? And how come that the downloaded MP3's are so bad of quality? (although I only download them in 192 kbps).

I remind you: I OWN all records/CD's, so the MP3 downloading is valid. I can prove that I own every track that is found on my computer. (except 2 acappella's that I found *lol*)

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 04 @ 8:49 am
And about your Virtual DJ license, you find them too ? you are here since november 2003 with a 20 days trial version ?

Think about it

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 04 @ 9:00 pm
My dear friend, I OWN the dj Hercules console. So the Virtual DJ software is included for me. And if you would look a little further, you see that I don't use any 'fake' name, but my real dj name.

I'm waiting to buy the remote controllers of Virtual DJ. Then I will purchase (a second time) the Virtual DJ software.

Please look a bit further than just accusing people. Not everybody is a pirate or a bad person.

Solution: Virtual DJ crew, allow us dj console users to register.

Mensajes Mon 03 May 04 @ 11:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)