Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Live Video Feed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Would it be possible to have a live video feed from a webcam displayed on a big screen?

You know how you go to these bars sometimes where they have a big screen on the wall and you can see folks that are in the place up there??? This would be cool if we could do this from VDJ...:o)

Ok, perhaps a webcam would not be the best source (unless i suppose you had a REALLY good one) but something along these kind of lines would be fantastic IMO.

Cheers

P

Mensajes Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 2:30 pm
Absolutely

Mensajes Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 12:34 am
So I'm clear on this... if I have a VIVO (Video In/Video Out) Graphics card, I could use this to switch to an external source? Say a LD player or a DVD player?

The next question is, if my VIVO has SVIDEO and COMPOSITE, can I use this to switch betweent he two?

Also, where do I put these plugins when I download them, stardard place?

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 8:32 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Gumshoe:

Not sure about switching between composite and Svideo, as that is probably a function of your video card's driver, but you should be able to use that for general 'live feed' into VDJ when using a 'livefeed' plugin.
The plugins are .dll files and need to be in the same 'VideoEffects' directory which is the same directory as the other visual effects (strobe, boom, etc.)
Then just choose that effect as you would any other video effect (strobe, boom, etc.)
I'm not sure how the pluginwill deal with multiple video inputs, but it probably just defaults to the first one it sees.

Moderated by ACW. Erased the Anonymous post.

Mensajes Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 8:50 pm
Thanks, I'll give this a try... I've been using an external LaserDisc Player for karaoke and it would be great NOT to have to have an external switch but to go from the FX on Virtual DJ... eventually, I plan on importing all my LDs to MPEGs

Mensajes Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 7:00 pm
Okay, now for the stupid question...

I've found that if I put Svideo or Composit, does not matter, picks one or the other... that's okay. BUT, the video is BACKWARDS... upside down and all words are reversed... I tried live feed 1 and 2... any suggestions?

I'll look around and see if there's a solutions.

Mensajes Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 7:13 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
this is cool i never even knew about it. was it written in the new features list at any time?

Mensajes Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:19 am
Very cool indeed :)

Will test it and if it works I will use it in my next stage production :)

Very excited.

VDJ keeps getting better every minute I use it, the best software I have ever used, all categories considered, for once I'm very proud of my compatriots, I can brag about us french people here on the west coast of the USA :)

Mensajes Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 4:34 am
the package of free frames works great, thank's for the link.. i'm can't use it very well but i'm on it

Mensajes Sat 13 May 06 @ 2:16 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice!

Mensajes Sun 14 May 06 @ 1:59 am
I already posted my problems in the support section but I briefly redescribe my problems here:

I have experience repeated BSODs when trying to use my USB video capture device with VDJ4.

I activate the unit in the effects section which brings up static. This is because it is a combo capture device that has coax, composite, and s-video. The default input is coax while I plan on using the s-video input from my camera or Edirol V-4 mixer.

When I click on the settings (input select) button....BOOM! BSOD Every time!

Does anyone have some ideas for a fix?

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 7:51 pm
That's not a vdj problem its a problem with the driver on your computer if its crashing windows in the process.

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 5:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)