Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Using hercules mk2 with timecode - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

caslorPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i have an audigy... how will make it work in asio mode???

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 10:29 am
Set the Audigy in asio mode (Soundblaster control pannel)

Then use asio soundcard setup inside VDJ (advanced setup, or timecode setup)

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 10:36 am
Thanks Timmyg1978 I just tried it and I've realized that lacks the loop button next to cue.

@caslor
what audigy card you have? mine is audigy2 zs platinum and for tcvs use work perfect.

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 7:39 pm
japsssHome userMember since 2006
I don't understand it, what is hercules mk2 with timecode ?

Mensajes Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 7:56 pm
@japsss,
look for more information here and here
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 1:14 pm
I tested the 2 x axis 9 + external mixer and herc mk2 for about 2 hours yesterday, and it yielded satisfactory results. Most of the problems I had were the same problems I noticed from the initial setup before I even used timecode. Overall I would say it is good. The scratching is nice, and good enough for my style of scratching, uzi gives digital sound (as was said by others, but I dont often do it anyway). There has been the odd pop or skip but as I said, this is not new. The response between software and hardware is quite good.

The cues do need to be addressed however. I find sometimes it works very good and then another time, the cue point is lost or moved a bit. I hope this is corrected in v4 and am looking forward to it.

That being said, I think I can live with it. I did two gigs over the weekend but did not use the timecode at either of them. I will play this weekend and I think I will test it live then, after a few more hours of dry testing.

Bless

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 5:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)