Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Quality Setting for Preview video.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ive noticed that because many video cards will only accept Hardware rendering for one screen at a time, a quality stting for the DJ's preview would be awesome.

It's because your second monitor "Tv out" is using hardware acceleration, the video preview on the desktop must use software acceleration. I found this by playing a video with no preview, just the TV Out, on my 3GHZ system that gives me VDJ using just 3% CPU. Open the default video preview in the default skin, this jumps to 35%. Using JN Black skin, with the centre previw 35%, closing this and opening the left Player video preview (Just a bit larger) I get 65% usage, adding the right preview 100%, adding the centre main preview too, 100% and system starts to stutter video.
Note that even if there is no videos playing but a preview window is active, the CPU useage stays the same as if a video were playing.

I know with vegas Video there is a preview quality setting that drops the preview res down in steps, this would be awesome for VDJ, where people want to use three video preview, at the cost of a little quality.

Just a thought

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 2:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)