Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Suggestion: Msn messenger music plugin

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

It would be very cool if someone could make a msn messenger plugin for virtual dj so you can se in msn messenger what tune is played in the dj program. On winamp's homepage you can download that plugin for their player, would be nice if i could download one for virtual dj to.

Cheers

Mensajes Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 10:30 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It'll be available in next version :)

Mensajes Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 11:10 am
Good, nice news.

Mensajes Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 3:25 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I'm quite glad to see that I put pressure on dev team to add this small feature to our users and that they are requesting it while we already developped it in beta version :)

We are still in advance from our users requests :p

LOL ! So yes, Msn Live messenger plugin will be shipped with Virtual DJ 4

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 10:58 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Virtual DJ 4
^^^

Hearing about that for so long, it's beginning to sound like a myth...

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 1:37 pm
sometimes things are well worth the wait ;)

Rather have a fully working killer app with lots of features that users want, or have it released too early with missing features and even bugs?

Answer kinda gives itself :)

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 5:21 pm
heh i can't believe it :) i was tourchering my neighborhood who mastered c++, vb and other program languages to build up a plugin for vdj to change MSN public, but he didn't make it because vdj.... i don't know, i'm not a programmer :)))

i'm just curious about one thing. there are 2 decks and 1 public :) what if we mix songs :))) the public will depend of fader position? (: and if we use external mixer (fader in vdj on the middle)?

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 9:28 pm
It is only said that it will be implemented in VDJ4. For the details, we have to wait for it to be released and then see and investigate how it is implemented and how it works. Just my €0,02.
Ewout

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 11:23 pm
A MSN Messenger plugin?! WOW!

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 11:30 pm
It could be a nice feature, but I'm far more interested in the new sound engine and the Time code implementation.
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 12:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)