Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Improve TEXT Support for Video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Improve the TEXT editor for the Video Monitor window.

It would be nice if it could could include the following.

Be able to toggle the text "ON" or "OFF" with a button.
Change Fonts & Sizes
Be able to modify the font size and placement for the "Song Title"
Be able to "Open" or "Import" previously saved files that were "Export"ed
More Color choices, like the Windows color picker.

Mensajes Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 6:31 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
These are great suggestions. Perhaps you could right-click the text button to make the text go on and off... that way you could prepare a message, and then have it show all of a sudden, when you need it.

Also, it'd be great to be able to make presets for this, in case you have standard messages (like for drink specials, upcoming events, etc) that you wanted to keep repeating. This would save you from having to type it in every time.

The color choices are limited. The text windows needs to be simple, and quick and easy to use, but I think it should be possible to at least customize the available colors, and maybe at least have a few font choices or something (also customizable).

i.e. it'd be awesome to be able to use the font of the Bar's logo...

Mensajes Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 7:40 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
As I've always said, I would make this if I was able to change the texture data in DX9. Unfortunately I might do this in OpenGL, not DX9... I was already making a plugin, now suspended until someone will help me (and I'll be freed from some plugins I'm working on).

Mensajes Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 8:22 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hmm... so it's possible to make a plugin to replace the text overlay? Intriguing...

I'd probably even pay for that... but hopefully the one in VDJ will eventually be improved upon.

Mensajes Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 8:59 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The new version, if I've understood well, will have an improved text writer. However, if I will make somewhat, I won't require money. Never give money, because everyone is good at doing things for money, but things done without money but with passion are much better than those ones!

Mensajes Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 2:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)