Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: MASTER effect & controll - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
TexZK wrote :
I've seen in new SDKs there's a master output option... but how to use it?

Just ask me directly ;-)

Mensajes Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 7:33 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Iw would also be good to add effects to the microphone... Many DJs use it very much!

Mensajes Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 7:39 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Which tab is cfSDK located under. I cannot find it.

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 2:47 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is this the same tab that contains:
CRegistry VDJReg(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,"SOFTWAREVirtualDJ" -the thinggy that would allow me to use sample manager in 4.0 (if I were able to use 4.0).

I cannot wait for 4.1 to be released -then I can begin to use 4.0... -I could spend a lifetime reading archives and forms, but I have other business to attend to... (4.0 is still in 'the box it came in') And will probably stay there. Our new club opens Oct 16, under ver 3.4. (The video bug alone decided this.)

NOT ALL OF US ARE PROGRAMMERS. I need to use my time for University, marketing and occasionally sex. NOT learning to be a VDJ programmer! -granted I have learnt a lot since I started to hang out here, and I look forward to the knowledge that is yet to come.

...Please help us non programmers... These secret tricks and 'exclusive access' options are annoying. Almost discriminating. Reading that I now have the option to use FX on output masters, but only if I write a special code in some special place, is simply ...misleading. (IMHO)

As a result of 4.0's issues, I have returned to using my old Denon rig. (and yes, I really did try to make 4.0 work. Ironically it was that rig [Denon] that convinced me to go to these 'new school' systems). It had been replaced, untill the crashes started with 4.0. (now I have an additional $3000 invested in a venue (cost of the Denon gear) with no increase to my profit. $3k buys a lot of new subs, or pays 1/2 my tuition.) The Club owner and I have officially discussed a video hardware option too... simply eliminate VDJ untill 'my system can handle it'.

And for output effects, on my mixer (DNX-800) I just push a button to apply effects. 1 button for main, 1 button for mic. I like simple things. That mixer does not have a secret 'cf SDK' button...

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 3:25 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
4.0 is not all it was going to be, alot of the thigns didnt make it into 4.0 but the foundations did (this is why you can do some things if you know code but there is no button there yet in the skin,,,,,do you get me?)

4.1 is going to be introducing alot of things that have been in development but didnt make it for 4.0

Mensajes Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 11:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)