Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Thank you Development team

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

manikiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I recently upgraded to vdj 4.0 , and i have to admit i was impressed. It took me a minute to adjust to the new skin with all its features but must i must admit i'm lovin it. Good job development team.

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 7:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
praise the lord

a greatful user !

i never thought id see the day lol:D

id also like to extend my personal thank you

you guys rock

and are a great inspiration to me !

iv been using vdj and dj mix station , since i was 13 , now im 17 lol

4 years whoo!

and i must say your product is the best by far
keep up the good work

my dream come true would be to one day , to work for you or atleast be a member of the webteam :)
so also thanks for promoting me to an experianced user!

Thanks again
Simon.b

A very Dedicated

Atomix Fan:D

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 11:04 pm
hehe... Americans ;) hehe..

just kidding;)

I love VDJ 4 too, and dev team did a great job...

And for the few that have issues, or requests Dev Team is always listening and upgrading :)

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 11:11 pm
I have got to say one thing, Thank you to the support that is recieved promptly on this board. For those who are having problems I can say it is probably your hardware and or drivers and not VDJ. Some things that work perfectly on one PC may not work on another even if it is a more powerful PC. Like mine for example I can use everything flawlessly on a P4 2.6, but when I try to use MK2 and such on my new Pentium D 2.66 it just doesn't work. I appreciate all the help and YES I am a happy VDJ user!!

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 11:35 pm
Nice to read "thanks" from someone.

This will encourage developers, so better to continue with new upgrades...

:)

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 4:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes :)

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 11:26 pm
Don't have MSN sorry. Are you being sarcastic when you say poor processor?? I have my processes down to 24 with a fresh XP install. Do you have AOL or AIM??

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 11:52 pm
DJ-in-norway, i kno this is random, but i recently looked at ur page and your setup is freakin awesome! lol i gotta say its a ccrazyyy combination the cdj's and vdj thumbs up on that :)

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 8:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)