Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Timescale

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

New user and just a quick one and i must say im not having a go at anyone :p but....

..... whats the usual timescale of a reply and hopefully a fix when a problem with the software is reported via the correct methods?

mins/hrs/days/weeks?

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 3:45 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hhmmm... depends on several factors.
sometimes minutes, probably usually hours, occassionally days, rarely weeks.

:-)

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 3:51 pm
Cheers DJ Rick :)

/me waits patiently tapping his fingers ;o)

d00d5ter :)

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 3:57 pm
What time do the support staff/ppl with the answers go home?

Or should i say stop answering problems for the day?

Just so i know if im wasting my time sitting in front of the PC waiting for a reply.

Or better still maybe someone on the board can help me?

Rick, not sure if you have read my prob but if so am i allowed to post my prob in the tech section to see if any members can help me?

Ta :)

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 4:11 pm
Hey DJ Rick, that was pretty quick,
Your reply to my problem was pretty slick and guess what.....

It did the Trick :D

Nice one Bud,

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 4:26 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just so you know, the "support staff" is all volunteer. We never go home. Many of us check for messages every couple of hours. It's a good staff of users much like yourself who learn more and more from using the software (mostly professionally) and from helping others overcome problems.

Glad it worked OK. Your very welcome.

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 4:35 pm
Depends on the problem, I would say.

VirtualDJ has experienced users all over the world, even some that don't seem to sleep, that are eager to help you. If the problem does not concern the purchase of this software, a feature request, a bug, or any other major issue, you will always get a timely reply from a dedicated user (in addition to the support-team) who likes to help out.

Usually, a problem has been encountered before and the answer can be found in an older thread... just use some well thought-out key words.

Cheers,

Jim

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 4:41 pm
Hi Jim,

Yep i did a search b4 i submitted my problem, but all the posts relating to my particular error all ended with a goto support and ask, followed with a closed thread.

So it got me thinking maybe this is info just given out for regged users? and only discussed via the correct support procedure. Thats why i didnt publically discuss my prob just incase :)

Mensajes Mon 19 Jul 04 @ 6:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)