Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How can I order The timecoded vinyl

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

As I understand the timecoded vinyl works with the trial version of Virtual dj 2.01 (On www.download.com). I want to order one but in the online shop there is no selection for my country (Cyprus).

And another question. The only thing I have to do is to connect the my MK2 to the line in of my soundcard and play the timecoded vinyl as it was a normal vinyl record

Can you help me ?

Thanx!!!!

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 10:42 am
cant answer about your country, but it definitive should be possible to order from there too... hope someone can give an answer..

and YES ;) u plug the turntable into the line-in of soundcard and use it like a regular vinyl ;) GREAT, for a GREAT price ;)

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 11:54 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok for country related question we will maybe open a special topic in a near futur.

For now, we can only deliver the product within the given list. We will ask our partner for new country each time you will ask one.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 12:21 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
can we please add Australia to the list aswell.

Also what informations is stored on the Time Coded Vinyl? Is it Velocity + Position, Velocity, Position, or some new system. There is no real technical details avaliable about these records yet.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 1:09 pm
My bet is that the position and the velocity are computed from the signal sent to VDJ. At least those two pieces of informations are then made available to the mp3 engine.

It's like a real vinyl, really.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 1:32 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Technical details are of course not available to public.

For the moment, we can only add Switzerland to our country list.

We will try to add new countries in a few days.

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 2:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)