Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Picture of my Virtualdj system

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 9:41 pm
Looking good ;)
2 xp10's :)

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 9:43 pm
nice setup ;)

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 9:45 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
very nice setup.-..

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 10:20 pm
All I need is time off from work to play with it to get all the controls assigned . Seven days a week 12 hour days until late september.The only way to pay for everthing.So lets see what everyone else has so I can get more idea's for improvement.Also the mixer was hard to find It doesn't have a equalizer so the system can control everthing. It has a powerful preamp and stereo mic input .

Mensajes Tue 17 Aug 04 @ 10:37 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 12:37 am
nice too... chabonk

i'm looking into building my own flightcase really soon.. And want it to incorporate a mixer, xp10's and hercules (maybe) - and of course the laptop ;)

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 12:41 am
WikkidHome userMember since 2004
so basically the mixer has only got the crossfader and nothing ele...?? where did u manage to get that??

loks sweet tho..

and is that a midi keyboard?? what use is it?

cheers

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 7:45 am
how much did that system cost you all together in dollars?

very sweet setup! Im jealous

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 11:34 am
The mixer has everything that a regular mixer has except the equalizer it has a Mic input and headphone input left and right channel sliders and main channel slider . Its a GLX-2800 and can be had for about 40 dollars . About 5000 dollars for the system including speakers and amp. And 13 years of collecting cd's. A 12,000 song collection. I have all the cd's no downloads everything can be redone if needed.But next to impossible considering the editing I did to the tags,folders and song titles to make it compatible with virtualdj and any other program.That work is priceless so I keep a copy on several different drives.

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 12:53 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 5:50 pm
XEODEHome userMember since 2004
Itd be sweet to have virtual dj running on 3 19" touchscreens 2 decks and a mixer n u cud mount them side by side face up on a desk. "safe"

Mensajes Thu 26 Aug 04 @ 4:19 pm
I would like to see anything that you have so I can improve my system. Sometimes the smallest thing can improve a system what ever it is.

Mensajes Sun 29 Aug 04 @ 9:14 am
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Might not fit here but i'm thinking about buying a Pioneer DJM 300 - well.. actually just waiting for it to arrive :) - and 2 CDJ 800 CD mixers which i probably gonna buy next month. I'm not really convinced by that XP10 stuff ...
Btw.. all your setups look quite cool though!! :D

Mensajes Sun 29 Aug 04 @ 10:12 am
get timecode cd's, and u can controll VDJ using those CDJ 800 cd players ;)

Mensajes Sun 29 Aug 04 @ 2:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)