Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Better Sound Quality

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Virtual DJ programmers team should improove the sound quality to not loose for others softwares like TRAKTOR and DECKADANCE for example. Sound quality is essential for a software that intend to be used by professional DJ's.

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 4:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you tried changing the quality settings on your computer?

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 07 @ 2:08 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
my sound quality is spot on... no problems with vdj

Mensajes Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 1:53 pm
I´ve listened the same music , using the same settings of equalization in VDJ, BCD, DECKADANCE and TRAKTOR. Try to compare ! Unfortunately VDJ has poor audio quality ! Dozen of people in others community related with VDJ has perceived this difference. This is not my personal opinion , it´s only a sugestion to improove VDJ audio. Thanx

Mensajes Mon 09 Apr 07 @ 11:36 pm
djrodzHome userMember since 2007
Hello,

The sound quality of VDJ is low compared with excessively softwares in the market. I could evidence using professional phone, together with Receiver Marantz model 2265B (transistor). Same musics in format MP3 had been used (128kbps/44100Hz/JS), remaining same equalizer bands. What I could perceive is that, with the VDJ, I had that to increase the sharps much more of that with the B-DJ to get quality better. The sound proceeding from the VDJ leaves more serious, sultry, being necessary many adjustments in the equalisers to get a satisfactory quality.

The VDJ quality sound is good when used with sound cards (as Creative Audigy), but it sins in some cases. In the next versions, it would be interesting to improve the quality of sound and the compatibility with console BCD2000.

Thanks.
DJ RodZ

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 12:10 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I agree with you about the equalisers, but as the most of the DJs here on the forum are using an external mixer in their performance, this is not a problem for Pro users, even if the equaliser in Traktor is waaay better.

Anyway, VDJ ha FULL support to the BDJ2000: you just can't download its mapper, because you are a No Licence user!

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 07 @ 8:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)