Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New Keyboard

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This just arrived today. It feels great, and just the right size. The last one I had, was too small and didn't last a minute. I hate having to press keys over and over. The extra usb ports are very handy for my light.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 12:15 am
just like mine except I have a trackpad at the bottom of the keys. I wish I had that hub though.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 2:08 am
Very nice!!
I will most likely order one too!!

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:20 am
It's hard to pick when you order on line, because you don't know what it feels like. One thing I have learned, is never buy a keyboard that has "scissor keys". They did not last, and don't have that feel. This feels just like it said, like a laptop. This may seem like a small thing, but under pressure, you like things to work.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:09 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
this is the one I got

I got the red one tho, I like having a full size keyboard with a number pad for shortcuts.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 10:37 pm
I am laughing because that is the company that made the last piece of shit keyboard, I just replaced. I like the lights, and will look into this. As I have been saying, I am building a new machine, and looking for a lighted keyboard (I want to run both at the same time).

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)