Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Second Life

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys, this has nothing to do with VDJ ... but have you you heard of these wierd thing called Second Life? It's suppose to be "real life" but in a computer world? I don't know about other countries, but you actually earn US dollars in the game (well it's not a game, i don't know). It's really wierd.. It reminds me of the movie "The Matrix" ... You work in the game, you get paid, you gamble you either lose money or get paid, it has it's own Stock Market and everything. It's like it's own country but in the computer world....

When I say earn money, you get paid Lindies (ithink thats whats its called) and you can exchange them for US dollars...

Wierd huh? Check it out ..

http://www.secondlife.com

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:14 pm

Looks pretty contagious ;)
Should come with a warning.. ."might take over all free time in your real life" ..hehe

Total Residents: 5,275,878
Logged In Last 60 Days: 1,626,207

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:23 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

Total Residents: 5,275,878
Logged In Last 60 Days: 1,626,207

YEA! You see that?? lol

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes i know it. Very famous in France too and already two emissions at the TV for it.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
enter the matrix lol.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:27 pm
skyfxl wrote :
enter the matrix lol.

Lol isnt that wierd? I heard about it because it was on the News over here, the FBI was investigating it.

That's funny ... lol The FBI guys, what did they call them in he matrix? -- Agents?

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)