Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if the Behringer “DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000” will be supported in full by VDJ?
It’s a Midi console I know but then again so was the BCD-2000 :-)

Thanks DJJANP.

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 5:20 pm
as far as I can tell it will eventually be 100% midi mappable so you can easily assign every button, fader and knob to whatever you want in the virtual dj software and any other software that understands midi ie traktor, ableton, cubase etc , however this will not be available upon the mixers release ( have a look at the video link below). Apparently we would have to wait for the updates in order to do this. I'm still waiting for updates for the BCD2000 for 1 year now so I wouldnt count on updates for this mixer any time soon. Good looking mixer though for the price.

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=4519

Mensajes Tue 10 Apr 07 @ 7:56 pm
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So what is the best all around midi mixer at any price? I have the Hercules with no sound card, works fine for a toy, but you know the rest. I upped to a Behringer BCD2000 and my ASIO freezes up no matter how super charged my PC is, unless I go straight from my computer, with I can mix with my headphones split. I will Pay anything for the best all around, with or without TCV, TCCD, SOUND or NO Sound card, MIDI monster that works with XP or Vista. Is that too much to ask from a guy that's DJd with everything for over 20 years???? Thank you.......

Mensajes Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 12:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)