Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: More keyboard shortcuts

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Kenny QPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello,

I still haven't used VDJ live yet but what I love about this program is that you can create your own shortcuts for just about any command.

Currently, I haven't found shortcuts that will let me forward or rewind a track. Do we have shortcuts for these?

Is there a way to program a shortcut for that will let us change the tempo 001.00 bpm at a time for any song.

I would also like to have a keyboard shortcut to just stop the current sample played but not all the samples at once.

How about shortcuts for some of the mixer features like bass, mid & treble and for the Kill switches.

Thanks for such an awesome program,
Kenny Q

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 12:05 am
For fastforward and rewind look under turnatable->song_pos. Then just put a + value in for ff and a - value for rw like it says in the instructions.

Also look under mixer->kill_bass for bass kill, etc.

Oh, and to stop the current sample just press the same button you started the sample with. Once for start, once for stop. Or you can use the "momentary" tick box and the sample will only play while you hold the button down.

Hope that helps. :)

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 12:40 am
Kenny QPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks

- Kenny Q

Mensajes Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 4:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)