Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: One Of My DJ Booths

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Here's 2 pictures of one of my DJ booths! I DJ in this one every Wednesday and a couple Saturday's per month.

Had 550 at the club this past Saturday. Hard to get good floor pictures from the DJ booth because of all the fog and the booth being elevated.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 6:49 pm
Man, look at the amount of room!

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 7:53 pm
You should see the ENTIRE thing! I'll try and remember to take the camera wednesday to get another picture.

Incase yall were wondering yes those Pioneers are the DVJ 1000s. You'll also see my Fast Track Pro as my backup soundcard.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 8:02 pm
MAAAAN that rulez... =\ Loads of discos would like to have sound devices like yours!!!
I believe u dont EVEN get out of that room LOLOLOL
Great job, hope u kick some ass with that sound system! ahah good luck

Keep it real
Bart.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 8:08 pm
wow a real booth .........

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:19 pm
Let's see your club's DJ booth Chuck! :)

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:22 pm
never..... it's an embarassment.....i have closets bigger ......plus all equipment psuchs unless it's mine,in other words i don't use theirs even the mixer sometimes....... it's not a dance club just a lil mom n pop strip club

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:28 pm
when i got here they had a radio shack mixer ..... this is what i'm up against

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:32 pm
ackkkkk! I've seen some tittybar dj booths and the ones i've seen are horrid. I'm lucky to have a residency at this club. Before the addition of the Pioneer decks it was just that Denon and 2 turntables that no one used.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:41 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
it's not a dance club just a lil mom n pop strip club

I like my club because of all the hot woman in an upscale location... but I can't imagine the working in a strip club.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:45 pm
the booth and "system " are old ,cheap and pathetic .....i do miss that swell blue cowbell button on the radio shack mixer though ......apparently they've never seen anyone with a headset mic and a soundcard.........somebody cue up green acres .......

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:53 pm
uhhhh ....JAY didn't mean to vear off on a tangent .....much success to ya must be a very nice place to work

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 11:00 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
why doesnt anyone talk to a real DJ BEFORE they design the DJ bootH?
Not one in my twenty plus years of DJing has a booth not needed something corrected/upgraded/moved/knocked down/etc.etc.etc. Even my mobile rig, which I am supposed to have control over, the Hall has us shoved in a corner, or dropped right in the middle of the traffic fflow for the enitre event. UUURRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, just had to vent.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 11:28 pm
At my 3 night a week residency in New Orleans they moved us where we had lots of room for music (back then I was using 13 cd books!) to just off the dancefloor and much less space. It is really crammed. It's an OK booth. I'll post pictures of that one soon.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 11:37 pm
Sweet booth! (Is that a Dell Inspiron in your pic? I use a 6400 =P )

Although I'm really just starting my Dj "career"(I'm only 17), I had the chance of performing at a club a few times, back in january of this year. It was nice working there but the payment was too low, so I'm sticking with the mobile bussiness...

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 11:44 pm
Yes that is my Dell E1705 you see on the left. So far no crashes *knock on wood*. Most of the issues have been "operator error" like plugging in the USB soundcard in a different port, ticking the box "invert phase" in the timecode config, etc.

I won't comment on the pay except to say I am happy...real happy at this place I posted the picture above. It's really great when you feel wanted by management, they ask for your input, and listen to your recommendations.

Mensajes Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 11:51 pm
LoballHome userMember since 2007
Man that looks awesome..... Wish I had that much room... I dont have a booth yet, just a table and a bunch of drunk chics bumping into my laptop... not to mention the "hey DJ... play something we can dance to..." bunch... funny thing is according to them the only song thats ever been made is "Sweet Home Alabama" Hmm... go figure... oh what a night... :)

Mensajes Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 7:52 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
the booth and "system " are old ,cheap and pathetic .....i do miss that swell blue cowbell button on the radio shack mixer though ......apparently they've never seen anyone with a headset mic and a soundcard.........somebody cue up green acres .......

I always preferred the "laser cannon" button myself... ;-)

Mensajes Wed 25 Apr 07 @ 3:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)