Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DJ Cels new Text plugin - Page: 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I installed the plug in on my desktop and my laptop. It shows up in the effects page but when I click on it to select it, there is no activate button or any way to turn it on. This is the same on both computers. Am I missing something? I own a professional purchased copy of Virtual.

Mensajes Sun 13 May 07 @ 8:26 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
blaide13 wrote :
I installed the plug in on my desktop and my laptop. It shows up in the effects page but when I click on it to select it, there is no activate button or any way to turn it on. This is the same on both computers. Am I missing something? I own a professional purchased copy of Virtual.

Try with the default skin. I will add a way to auto-resize the window.

Mensajes Sun 13 May 07 @ 12:27 pm
I only use the default skin. When I click on text 2d in the video effects page on my desktop computer I get an error message saying that the program couldn't start because it's missing d3dx9-32.dll and that reinstalling the application may fix the problem. I re-installed Text 2d but got the same results. I hope it's not asking me to reinstall Virtual;, because other than this current problem, Virtual is working fine. Any suggestions?

Mensajes Sun 13 May 07 @ 4:52 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
blaide13 wrote :
I only use the default skin. When I click on text 2d in the video effects page on my desktop computer I get an error message saying that the program couldn't start because it's missing d3dx9-32.dll and that reinstalling the application may fix the problem. I re-installed Text 2d but got the same results. I hope it's not asking me to reinstall Virtual;, because other than this current problem, Virtual is working fine. Any suggestions?

It's written on the description of the plugin when you download it ;-)

Mensajes Sun 13 May 07 @ 7:32 pm
My bad. I didn't notice the note about Direct X on the download page. Sorry. I'm installing now. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for creating it.

Mensajes Sun 13 May 07 @ 11:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)