Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: plug in help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i like the text 2d but i'm having some problems

i got the error msg ..... so i did the download for the new direct x then it worked

i really like the scrolling

i can't get it to flash ...... probably my ati radeon express 200 to blame ?? (64 mb) ?

also previously i could run sonique and the "old" text effect simultaneously and now i can't .....???

thanks for all the hard work Cel .......

i have XP media center edition and 2 gigs ram plus (now,lol) latest direct x .....

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 9:36 pm
As Cel has said, the flash works when you have music playing. It responds to the beat.

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 9:40 pm
i saw that .... i had music running off and on, will dbl check also i'll try the ole reboot for good measure....

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 9:44 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I tried the plugin,but could not get it to work. Got the dll error when opening VDJ.
I had to delete the plugin and now I do not get the error msg.

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 10:55 pm
what i was saying is he posted at the plug in link that the error means you need the latest february 2007 direct x .....i tried it without checking my direct x version but only cuz i don't know how! lol

anywho after i updated the direct x it worked with the problems i mentioned

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 11:24 pm
since i rebooted the sonique plus text is back ......

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 11:41 pm
this is awesome ..... now at the strip club i can run scrolling text , like hey bob yer wife is on the way , or

" if you ain't got no money take yer broke ass home "

and other public service announcements

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 07 @ 11:47 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I already had directX from Feb installed. I re installed it just to be sure and still got the error when opening VDJ. Once the plugin was deleted everything was okay.

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 4:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)