Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: mixing and saving music videos

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i just got the trial of the virtual dj and i like it but and will buy but how do i save the videos after i make changes to them while playing? or is that possible? im looking for something that will let me mix and blend my muisc videos...thanks for your help

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 6:48 pm
You can mix and blend videos, just like you would with mp3s. If you want to save your "mixes", you will have to record them, just like anything else.

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 8:07 pm
ok i figured that out but when i go to save you can only save as mp3 so do i need to open up one of my streaming video catching programs to record it?

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 9:28 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes u could only save the audio only (wave n mp3) in the meantime n i think the next release they will have the video rec too. (hopefully) n yeah u could try other programmes ( this i not sure whether its works) or video output to the camcorder or something like that..then edit back to programmes such as adobe premiere.. awww.. so tired.. sori if i give no much info.. but i hopes this helps:)

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 10:02 pm
any info is helpfull....i already have the videos on my computer now and got them otu on dvd and you pick the one you want watch or just let them all play now but im trying to learn to blend one into the other or at least make one kinda fade out or flip the screen has the other one comes in......thanks again

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 10:11 pm
Yes you do need to have a capture program / hardware. The only problem is that most computers don't like to have multi heavy tasking like running videos and saving videos at the same time being that it has to render and process. Then you add the transitions, effects, audio on top. It can be done but it may lag in some way that may not be appealing.

mixing with videos is similar to audio but you do have more room to be creative... example: playing to videos at once but only having one audio playing through.

This is why VDJ is so popular with DJs.. you can do so many things with audio, effects, samples, transitions, video, security of property, alarm clock, take the dog for a walk, unlike many programs out now. ( don't forget how stable the platform is )

PS - DJCEL is still working on some of these plugins...LOL

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 11:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)