Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DVD Ripping

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djraj1CUE userMember since 2005
I have many original DVD's and want to rip them to my hard drive... I tried VDJ to rip BUT! I seem to run into two problems... One that ripper rips the main menu and then part of the 1st music video and seem to end in the middle of the music video. This continues throughout the rest of the tracks... the other problem that I have is the audio is offsink (major) in the first few tracks but seems to catch up in the later tracks... Is there a better software or some type of adjustment I can make to solve this problem... any advice anyone....??

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 7:01 am
Do a google search for DVD Decrypter. That will give you total control over the ripping process.

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 7:46 am

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 9:49 am
Click my name on the left to go to my blog and you will find two tutorials in there, one is a comprehensive tutorial on ripping music dvd's and the other is on conversion to mpeg1.

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 07 @ 9:54 am
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i used dvd shrink to take just the main title out, ripped it then burnt it onto a dvd, then ripped usin vdj's ripper

Mensajes Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 4:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)